build your ecommerce
BUILD YOUR STACK
MASTER THE TOOLS
CREATE THE EXPERIENCE
helping Shopify store owners & in-house teams select, learn & make best use of today's ecommerce technologyCustomer-centred · Data-fuelled · Technology-driven
I'm sharing 20+ years of expertise building and growing profitable ecommerce brands.
For marketers: Data insight, automations, experimentation, personalisation, segmentation. It's all the talk of the modern ecommerce world. Let's make it happen for your business to drive customer acquisition and retention building your brand for the long haul.
For logistics: Inventory management, order processing and fulfilment alongside returns management.
For management: sales analysis, dashboards, business modelling and customer lifetime value analysis
Ecommerce brands that are seeing real success are those that don't simply invest in ecommerce technology and expect 'out of the box' results.
They understand the role data and technology play in their customer's journey. They take ownership of technology, define their strategy and utilise tech to differentiate their business from the competition.
They manage the machine that delivers a better shopping experience, before and after the sale.
I partner with ecommerce brands, established and growth hungry, to explore the role technology can play in their revenue growth and business efficiencies.
Advising on the most suited tools that integrate into your current platform. I then work with you and your team to action smarter marketing and logistics strategies through the applied use of data, technology and the human touch.
Ian RhodesEcommerce Marketing
Anne Davies - OWNER OF RoomToGrow.co.uk
"Working with Ian over the past year, we have improved our UX through new site technologies, including a personal buying assistant, site search, personalisation and a new review system. Ian has been there to guide and support us along the way, ensuring we are using the technology to its fullest."
The strategy, data and technology at the core of your ecommerce growth machine
You're spoiled for choice with the sheer volume of ecommerce technology available to you right now. Let's work together to review, adopt and master the right marketing technology for your ecommerce business now and in the future. To deliver your customers the shopping experience they deserve.
... the list is constantly growing having worked with 200+ retailers during the past 20 years
- Business Intelligence allowing you a full understanding of customer acquisition and retention metrics - real business analysis data that informs your growth strategy on channel performance profitability
- Inventory Management & Fulfilment to help ease stock processing and to work with 3rd party logistics and fulfilment centres
- Ecommerce email marketing platform that allows you to scale conversations not blast messages inc. Klaviyo, Omnisend and Ometria
- Personalisation platforms to help make the shift from a one-to-all to one-to-one shopping experience inc. LimeSpot, Segmentify, Kameleoon and more.
- Customer service & chatbots to ensure all communication is centralised using tools inc. Gorgias, LiveChat, HelpScout and ZenDesk
- User Generated content platforms that allow you to share the voice and imagery of your customer
- Product recommendation engines that smartly present your website visitors with the right product at the right time
- Messenger chatbot automation that allow you to scale and retain that vital human-touch of your business
- Cart Abandonment platforms that allow you to test the most effective messaging to recovery abandoned carts based on behavioural data
- A/B testing and experimentation platforms that helps you optimise the customer journey and increase profit without spending on more traffic
- Behavioural Marketing software that personalises your customer's onsite experience inc. Dynamic Yield
- Product subscriptions using Bold or Recharge to help drive profitable repeat business
- On-site search that is fuelled by data and customer insight to present the right products
- Product review platforms that grow customer recommendations, are product specific and help you convert more first time customers
- Customer referral and rewards software that enables a new route to drive customer loyalty inc. LoyaltyLion, MentionMe and more.
- Pop-ups and exit intent software that helps you promote new offers and incentivise purchase without interrupting your visitor's focus inc. Privy, JustUno and Optimonk.
- User-journey analysis including session recordings, heatmapping and reporting that demonstrate new ways to enhance customer experience inc. HotJar.
get in touch: take the next step to equipping your ecommerce brand with the technology that drives growth
I review and advise upon ecommerce technology-driven strategies for direct-to-consumer, retail and b2b clients from funded startups to multi-national retailers. I also help train in-house marketers to master the tools of their trade.
Ready to make the right investment in marketing technology for your ecommerce business?
Contact me today by emailing [email protected] or dropping your details across in the form below. I'll be in touch right away.