SHOPIFY x KLAVIYO. LET'S BUILD YOUR
ECOMMERCE GROWTH MACHINE
POWERED BY TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING:
Shopify ∙ Klaviyo ∙ Okendo ∙ Justuno ∙ Recharge ∙ Shogun ∙ Octane AI ∙ Rebuy ∙ Gorgias ∙ Segmentify ∙ Loyalty Lion
Customer data that informs your work
Tech that personalises your message
Copy that resonates to sell
Ecommerce Growth Marketer
"The most knowledgeable MarTech guy I've come across since I started working in eCommerce.
Ian has been instrumental in improving our email, retention and referral programs"
Dan Laxton - Managing Director of Bibado
BEFORE YOU GIVE ANOTHER
PENNY TO GOOGLE OR FACEBOOK...
I'm here to action and optimise the customer-centred growth strategies that help you convert more store visitors into shoppers & more shoppers into repeat customers. Gathering key customer data, advancing the use of marketing technology and scaling the crucial human touch through the copy you write.
I'll work with you to manage 7 crucial growth components, fuelled by customer insight, as we build, manage and optimise your Ecommerce Growth Machine;
- List Growth - go beyond the standard 'here's 10% off' and truly optimise the performance of your popups based on customer behaviour and a continual process of a/b testing.
- Klaviyo Welcome Series - forget one size fits all and start delivering customer-centric email flows based on the desired outcome of your customer. Again, fuelled by data.
- Product Context Pages - Master Emotive Selling - customer's shop your products for different reasons. Start creating product context pages that introduce the right products, demonstrate value and match your customers' immediate goals and needs. We'll ensure every key question in the mind of your customer is answered. We'll shift the focus from price and begin making better use of customer reviews and imagery to persuade hesitant customers to make their purchase. Seriously good for SEO too!
- Recover More Abandoned Carts - running one flow for all customers? Let's build your flows based on who your customer is. Returning customer? High value cart? Using a timed coupon? Tailor the messaging to persuade your customer to make their purchase.
- Chatbot Efficiencies - reduce customer wait times through automations and ensure customers with specific queries are answered in super quick time.
- Customer Reviews & Testimonials - less generic 'great service, highly recommended' reviews - we'll motivate your customers to share their stories, imagery and demonstrate the real value your products provide. Marketing gold dust ready to re-use across your product pages, ads and social media updates
- Retention, Referral & Loyalty Flows - prep your customer for what's next. Introduce your referral program or loyalty platform as a new way to save on future purchases rather than the bog standard '10% off your next order'. Then deliver recommendations based on purchase data not hunches
+ Ecommerce Martech recommendations - I'll also provide valuable advice to help ensure you're making best use of technology across your ecommerce marketing & operations.
... automating tech to do it's bit leaving you time to concentrate on optimising the process of growth...
using proven persuasion skills that help you write copy that sells (I'll help you with this too)
Get your marketing technology components working together.
Build your ecommerce growth machine fuelled by customer insight.
❌ PRODUCT PAGES FOR ALL
✅ CREATE PRODUCT CONTEXT PAGES TAILORED TO CUSTOMER NEED
Build and optimise product landing pages that go hand in hand with your email strategy. They convert far greater than standard product pages. How? They're built upon your customer data and insight. Creating tailored product pages, using Shogun, built to sell using clear, emotive copywriting and imagery where you have flexibility far beyond the product page template (I'm looking at you Shopify...). Added bonus - they work brilliantly for SEO too.
❌ BLAND CUSTOMER REVIEWS
✅ SHARE CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES THAT BUILD TRUST
Reviews are marketing gold dust. Customers share their opinions and use terms that marketers could only dream of. So, let's take your customer product reviews to the next level as you build out a storytelling approach. Start marking full use of your customer's voice as your conversion catalyst. I'll show you how to inspire customers to leave better reviews (using Klaviyo integrations) and build success stories that can be used in your email flows... speaking of email flows;
❌ ONE SINGLE MESSAGE POPUP
✅ CREATE ADVANCED OVERLAYS THAT DRIVE LIST GROWTH & SALES
Popups work. However, you have to make them work. Get rid of the generic one size fits all 'sign up for exclusive offers and grab a discount code'. Start optimising the copy, the imagery and the call to action using what you already know about your site visitor...
- how did they find you?
- where are they located?
- new or returning visitor?
- products in their cart?
- what products have they viewed?
- already a subscriber?
... and then there's ensuring the optimal delivery time, design and delivering dedicated welcome flows that are product/context specific.
The icing on the cake? Once a subscriber registers, ask 1-2 relevant questions to better tailor your Klaviyo welcome series. Customer insight 101. It works wonders.
You know there's so much more you could be doing. I'm here to do the doing for you. Optimised doing.
❌ WELCOME SERIES THAT MAY AS WELL BE CALLED DISCOUNT DISPENSERS
✅ PERSONALISED VALUE CREATION EMAILS THAT EDUCATE AND SELL
This is my favourite bit. Now you have customer insight you can drop your standard welcome series and start building value creation flows.
Optimised customer acquisition flows that are conversational in style, build customer trust and motivate customers to shop (without bombarding them with discount codes).
Continuous learning as you discover the subject lines that inspire opens, the copy that informs, the imagery that suits and the call to action that motivates purchase.
❌ CART ABANDONERS
✅ GIVE PEOPLE THE CONFIDENCE THEY NEED TO MAKE THEIR PURCHASE
There's nothing more frustrating than logging into Shopify and seeing £xxxx revenue lost due to abandoned carts. Arggh!
We can't recover all carts, but we can give it a damn good go. It just takes a restructuring of your Klaviyo flows. Building the messaging around the product, the cart value and whether your customer is new or returning. Nobody likes to see potential customers drop from their sites... let's advance your cart recovery strategy and see what we can achieve...
❌ NO WORK TAKING PLACE TO IMPROVE AOV?
✅ ADD UPSELL STRATEGIES THAT MOTIVATE CUSTOMERS TO SPEND A LITTLE (PERHAPS A LOT?) MORE...
I don't know your revenues, but I'm anticipating there are ways to boost your Average Order Values (AOV) by presenting the right products at the right time to your new customers (without the fear of them bailing altogether). Post-purchase up sells are a great way (because customers have already made their purchase and are feeling good!) to offer complementary products that make sense to your new customer. Simple ways to drive up the order value you may be missing out on...
❌ RELYING ON DISCOUNT CODES TO MOTIVATE REPEAT BUSINESS?
✅ DELIVER YOUR CUSTOMER A TAILORED POST-PURCHASE EXPERIENCE
Retention is critical to ecommerce growth success. Understanding retention metrics is vital to actioning a high performance retention strategy.
You'll gain clarity knowing your customer lifetime value and current retention trends and repeat business rates. We'll take what we learn and apply it to creating and optimising tailored email-powered post purchase series that help you drive product subscriptions, build customer loyalty and inspire customers to make their next purchase(s).
GET EQUIPPED FOR NEXT
STAGE ECOMMERCE GROWTH
Transition from price-led to customer-led marketing strategies that make full use of the capabilities of technology including Shopify and Klaviyo to deliver profitable, consistent ecommerce growth.
☑️ reduce your customer acquisition costs
☑️ use data and customer insight to optimise your work
☑️ build more profitable, more scaleable ways to grow your ecommerce business
Shift your marketing focus away from heavy investment in advertising to paving your own route to ecommerce growth. To become truly customer-centric. Profitably and sustainably through email marketing.
Typically clients are already posting yearly revenue figures of 6-7 figures and are based in the UK, Europe or N. America. I also work alongside funded startups to ensure the foundations are set from the beginning. This can either be a one-off project with specific objectives or an ongoing partnership.
Book your free introductory call using the form below. You can share with me more about your objectives and I can then guide you through how the process works.
Do what Adam Watson says. He's the co-founder of HollywoodMirrors.co.uk