I'm sharing weekly actionable advice to help you master the marketing
strategies, tools and processes that drive your ecommerce growth
(there's never any pitching or spamming going on. promise.)
Do what Adam Watson says. He's the co-founder of HollywoodMirrors.co.uk
Make the shift from hunch-based to data-driven ecommerce growth
This is about real ecommerce growth. How to build, grow and scale your ecommerce business through the advanced use of data and technology.
I'm sharing everything I've learned (and continue to learn) in 22 years at the coal face of ecommerce. The things you can do (and should be doing!) to build your community, convert more visitors into buyers & more buyers into repeat customers. Driving profitable ecommerce growth for the long haul.
It's about the shopping experience, before and after the sale. And... how that experience evolves through the use of data, technology and the human touch.
This isn't 100 tips and tricks to 10x your growth or any of that other crap. No talk of ' EXPLOSIVE GROWTH' or rocket ship emojis... you know, these things
Instead, we turn to what drives real profitable growth. Optimisation. You'll learn how to effectively use data and technology to craft a truly customer-centric ecommerce business. A methodology central to ecommerce growth (the profitable type).
A few questions to consider:
- If you're sending me a cart recovery email from Klaviyo do you determine your message by the value of my cart? by how often I've shopped with you before?
- If you're using a review platform, such as Okendo, to motivate me to leave a review are you tailoring the questions you ask to the product I purchase?
- If you want me to invite friends, share on social media or make a repeat purchase using a platform like Smile or LoyaltyLion, are you personalising the message and integrating loyalty into your overall email communications?
- If you're sending me a welcome sequence using Klaviyo or Omnisend are the email flows based upon what you already know about me?
- If you're welcoming me back to your site are you presenting me with products you know I'll love using a personalisation platforms such as LimeSpot, DynamicYield or Segmentify?
- If you want me to register for your newsletter using Privy are you continuously testing the use of timing, imagery and copy that is relevant to my browsing behaviour?
You'll be joining 1,600 fellow ecommerce store owners and marketers that receive my actionable advice each week on how to build a more profitable ecommerce business. Blending the creative process & knowing what a process of continual optimisation allows you to achieve.
This isn't cheap tactics or quick win territory. It's certainly not about spending more on Google or Facebook Ads. Sorry. It's about doing better.The lessons are written for founders and ecommerce marketers who know and expect to put the hard work in... and to have a little fun along the way.
My job is to deliver you direction. Your optimisation strategy. The technology. The process that you build. Sharing advice from my own consulting work, 20+ years as an ecommerce optimisation practitioner and the work shared by fellow members.
Over the coming months ECOMMERCE GROWTH ACADEMY will develop further to include a closed Facebook group, podcast and more case studies from the work that's taking place right now with subscriber's own websites.
I'll be sharing practical advice to help you advance your work in increasing average order values, reducing cart abandonments and helping you, across your marketing, delivering customers a truly personalised shopping experience. The type of experience that fuels profitable growth. Technology driven and for the long haul.
I'll also be introducing you to new optimisation technologies that help you segment, automate and do what is necessary in order to improve the shopping experience within your site.
I'm on hand to answer any questions you may have. To provide as much guidance as I can to enable you to master the strategies, technologies and optimisation processes that deliver REAL ecommerce growth.
Can't wait to have you join us.